Friday, April 6, 2012

Wisdom tooth extraction.

I had my wisdom teeth removed a week ago today.  It was a tough recovery, although, to be honest, it was easier than I thought it would be.  It wasn't fun by any means, but I had my wonderful Mom and husband here to help, which made it easier for me to recover.  I am very ready to eat solid foods though!  My first day I can officially chew is Monday, which so happens to be my birthday.  I can't want to eat cake.

The last week is a big blur to me, I was really out of it.  The kids had so much fun playing with Grandma Ditmar.  They played outside every day in the water and drawing with chalk.  Leah enjoyed making cookies with Grandma 3 nights in a row.  We found an amazing recipe that is gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and vegan - it might not sound good, but they were awesome!

Thank you, Mom, so much for helping.  I don't know what we would have done without you!














No comments:

Post a Comment