Friday, August 24, 2012

Scooters.

What to get a 2 year old for his birthday?  Well... leave it up to Daddy and Grandpa to figure out something amazing.  They went to Lowe's to pick up the hardware for their project and quickly got to work.  They made the most amazing wheely-scooter-car thing I have ever seen.  We all knew Brayden would enjoy it so much more if Leah had one too, so they made two.

I never imagined they would have so much fun, but they were exhausted by the end of the night.  They zoomed, crashed, raced, and spun.  It was way too much fun.  Cavan and I decided we were going to have a design war.  He was going to "design" Brayden's and I was going to "design" Leah's.  We had only duct tape, and about an hour.  I have to say, Cavan blew mine out of the water... but it was a blast.

Enjoy all the pictures!














No comments:

Post a Comment