Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Leah's date night.

Cavan is finally home for good.  We are thrilled, and won't let him out of our sight.  Leah makes sure every day he's not going bye byes again.  We love having him home!

Cavan and I thought to do something extra special for Leah over the weekend.  Brayden stayed with Grandpa and Grandma for dinner, and we went to California Pizza.  Leah couldn't stop giggling and smiling.  She loved playing all the games, getting tons of tickets, and hoarding all the coins.  We won over 300 tickets on this one machine, and she was running around the arcade laughing and acting like it was a really long tail.  She got to pick out some fun prizes and even got a car for Brayden.

It was so nice to spend time with Leah.  She was such a big girl, and we could tell it really meant a lot to her.  We're hoping to do this often with each of them.  It's so neat to see them alone and be silly with them.  Our date with Leah couldn't have gone better.  I can't wait for the next one!

We've been having a great time together as a family.  Going to the beach, on golf cart rides, to the park, and just being together has been amazing.  The other day we got out some finger paint and the kids went wild.  Everything was covered in paint, including the kids.  Brayden started getting crabby and I thought it was just because it was getting close to nap time. When I got him in the bath, I noticed every single place the paint touched him, he had a raised red outline.  He has always been sensitive to dyes, but the only reactions I have ever seen was when he ingested the dye.  Now, I am going to have to be extra careful with anything artificially dyed.  Fortunately, he woke up from his nap with perfectly clear skin.

I am still recovering from the last couple of months.  It finally caught up with me, but I am slowly getting my energy back.  The kids are very comfortable in Grandpa and Grandma's house and love spending time with them every day.  The dogs are loving being here as well.  Between playing ball in the big field, going for walks, and having a yard, they are happy!  Enjoy the pictures!

























No comments:

Post a Comment