Monday, April 4, 2011

Bubbles.

We had a wonderful weekend.  The weather has been amazing, and we decided to take full advantage of it.  The kids and I went to the store and got tons of bubbles and sidewalk chalk.  We literally played outside for hours with the bubbles and chalk.  Leah had a blast, and Brayden always enjoys outside.  Cavan worked on the shed all day Saturday, but we got to spend time with him yesterday.

Brayden is doing amazing about going down to sleep.  He doesn't fuss at all anymore.. it is so nice!  He has been doing so well, we've been bathing him at night with Leah, and putting him down at the same time as her as well.  Cavan and I have actually watched a redbox movie the past 3 nights in a row, and we weren't even interrupted!  It was awesome!  I just wish I could get Brayden to sleep longer than 2 hours at a time.  I can't wait to get some much needed rest!

Leah is doing wonderful.  She now knows all her letter sounds... it's amazing.  We will ask her... "Leah, what does "a" say?"  and she'll say, "A says ahhhhhh".  She will do it with every single letter... she is so smart!  She has a hard time with the vibrations of "v" and "z".  But she's getting there!

She decided to skip her nap today.  I honestly don't know why.  Hopefully we'll have a good night!  Enjoy the pictures.







 hehe, this was my lunch yesterday... it was so good, I had to take a picture ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment