Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me.

Up until yesterday, I considered myself a young mom.  I mean, I had Leah at 22, Brayden at 24, but now I am 25.  For some reason, that sounds so much older.  Today, I am closer to 30 than 20.  Crazy!

My birthday didn't go as planned, but birthdays don't really matter anymore anyway.  I was up with Brayden all night on Friday night.  He didn't fall asleep until 3:30am on Saturday.  Then he woke up ready to go at 6.  Luckily my mother in law came over to play with Leah so I could nap with Brayden.  I am still exhausted.

Then I gave Leah an "allergy free" granola bar, and her entire body turned bright red with random white splotches.  I quickly went to the grocery store and got her some children's benadryl.  She kept saying her knees hurt, but within 30 minutes, she was back to her normal color.

I don't have much to say, but I do have some adorable pictures to share :)








1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jen! These pictures are so cute! I love the one looking down on Brayden. Absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete