Tuesday, April 12, 2011

He isn't so little.

My teeny tiny itty bitty little baby boy is getting his first two teeth already.  I am in shock.  I thought I would have at least a couple more months of that little gummy smile.  I honestly wanted to cry, almost did.  Ha!  It sounds silly, but since Brayden is our last, I will never have a gummy smiled baby ever again.  It is such a bitter sweet moment.  It shows how much older he is.  I am so proud of the little boy he is becoming.  He smiles all the time and at anyone that will give him the time of day.

He is napping so much better now.  When I lay him down for a nap or bed time, he doesn't fuss at all, he just falls asleep by himself!  It's amazing.  I find it funny that people still do the whole cry it out thing.  He is confident I will come back to him if he's upset, so he is comfortable without me being there.  I love it!  He is also so very close to crawling.  He is getting the hang of army crawling to get what he wants.  It's pretty cute.

He is eating so well too.  He really likes anything I make for him, and he seems to tolerate it well.  Oh!  I almost forgot.. I am eating dairy again.  He seems to be doing just fine, I really haven't noticed a difference with eating it or not eating it.  So, YAY!!!  I can have cheese again!!!

Leah is doing wonderful.  She is really starting to put sentences together.  I can't get over some of the funny things she says some times.  I am sure it will only get better.  She is getting a big girl twin bed soon, and I can't wait to redecorate her room.  She is really into playing with her baby "Nora".  She puts her in the jumparoo, giving her a bath (yes, a real bath... oops), and takes her everywhere with her.  That is the best toy we ever got for her.  She plays with her every single day for hours.  Her favorite movie lately is Bolt.  It's nice not watching Finding Nemo every time now.  She is a sweetie; she loves giving hugs and kisses.  She is so in love with her little brother.  She is amazing.  I just love her personality.

Our back yard construction is going full force... It looks like a wreck, and my husband and father in law are working hard every day.  It should be completely finished by the end of the month!  I am so excited.  I think that's about it... Enjoy the big boy's pictures from this morning :)





No comments:

Post a Comment