Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I love.

I love how much she is growing up.  I am so proud of the girl she is becoming.  I have a hard time grasping how big she is getting until she does something like this...

yep, she really did it all by herself!


I love how even though she is a "big girl" now, she still needs my her Momma sometimes.


I love how proud of herself she is.


I love how sweet they are.







this kid was seriously so dirty
when Leah has to go potty while we're out and about.. this is how we do it. - she likes it. haha
 we wore this little man out, and he worked up an appetite.. he ate 1/2 cup of fruit and rice, then I nursed him, then he ate 1/8th of a hot dog, 1/4 cup of mac and cheese, 3 slices of cucumber, and a couple tablespoons of watermelon... I hope he sleeps well tonight! 

We had a few rainy days and I tried to keep the kids occupied.. we made up a few games, played "cooking show", and did lots and lots of coloring...

 pan + toasted oats = about 45 minutes of fun... as you can see.. Brayden enjoyed eating all the extras.
 everyone enjoyed eating the toasted oats



 She wouldn't stop talking the entire time.

I love being their Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment