Sunday, September 4, 2011

Birthday Boy.

Brayden's party was amazing.  It was exactly what I hoped for.  With countless hours of preparing for his big bash under my belt, I felt that every second was worth it.  He had a ball, and it was wonderful celebrating our little man with the family and close friends that have been a huge part of his life.

I made cake pops, cheesecake bites, and a special cake for Brayden.  We also had Chick-fil-A nuggets, cucumber sandwiches, candy, and sparkling juice.  Everything was amazing.  I am so happy with how it turned out.

The older kids enjoyed crawling and running in a homemade bubble Cavan made.  It was a hit!  Brayden was so excited to have his little girlfriend, Evangeline at his party, they seemed to enjoy catching up.  Leah was over the top excited to have Miles and her cousin, Aubrey here.

I have never seen so much exciting chaos while opening presents, but it was awesome.  We are still discovering new toys we didn't even know he got.  It was such a fun and gorgeous day.  Brayden deserved it.  A special thank you to my Mom, bestie Jen, and my Mother-in-Law for making this day so special.  I couldn't have done it without you guys!

Happy Birthday Brayden!!












1 comment: