Sunday, September 4, 2011

Grayma

Grayma came on Brayden's birthday to visit and help with his party.  She didn't realize she was coming to two sick babies.  Brayden started with a fever on Sunday.  He vomited and had diarrhea on Monday, and Leah soon followed.   Poor Leah was so sick on Tuesday.  She never falls asleep anywhere but her room, but she took a nap on the futon mattress, and a nap on me that day.  They were both feeling back to normal on Thursday.  Thank goodness.

My Mom and I worked like crazy to get things ready for Brayden's party.  We had so much fun.  We did all kinds of projects, and it seemed like we never got the chance to sit down.  By the end of Brayden's party my Mom, Jen, Leah, and I were so exhausted we ended up going to a nail salon for pedicures.  It was so relaxing. Leah was adorable.  She got to watch a princess video while getting her nails painted.  She was so proud of her beautiful nails.  She walked around ever so carefully too.  It was so cute.

We went to the beach on Saturday.  Leah wasn't too thrilled with it.  I think she was still pretty tired from the party.  My Mom got a camera lesson from Dad Carlson while Cavan and I put the kids down for a nap.  My Mom and I went to Tanger and got her some adorable outfits.  Then we ended up going to Brodway at the Beach and let Leah play in the bouncy houses.  She had so much fun.  She worked up an appetite so we got some frozen yogurt.  She really enjoyed it too.  We were right next to a princess store, so she had to go inside. She found a princess dress she just needed so she changed right there at the checkout counter.  She got sparkled by some glitter dust and was smiling so big I thought her cheeks would hurt.

We went back to the bouncy houses and let her burn off some of the yogurt.  She had so much fun and fell asleep quickly last night after saying goodbye to Grayma.

Thank you Grayma for EVERYTHING!  We miss you already!

ps- since I have SO many photos.. I am going to keep them small, you can click on the photo to make it bigger.





































No comments:

Post a Comment