Saturday, February 25, 2012

Finally.

We've been a part of an investment for over 2.5 years, and it finally filed yesterday.  We're super excited to see what God has in store for us and cannot wait for the things to come.  Wahoo!!!

We started today by going to the aquarium with Grandpa, Grandma, and Aubrey.  The kids had so much fun.  We were chasing them around the entire time, I wasn't able to take any pictures, but trust me when I say they had way too much fun.  The second we got to the car, Leah asked if we could go back again.  We'll have to do it again very soon!

We ate a very messy dinner, and played with slime tonight.  Leah loved making hand and foot prints in it and sticking it to her legs.  Brayden wanted nothing to do with it, and actually cried when it touched him.  It's so funny to see him act that way, as normally nothing bothers him.  

Tonight Brayden refused to nurse before going to bed.  My feelings were a little hurt... I cannot believe how big he is getting.  He's almost 18 months old and isn't nearly as attached to nursing as Leah was.  I am going to try to nurse him until at least 2 years, but I don't know if he'll want to go that long.  He's almost always sleeping through the night now, which is amazing.  I didn't do anything different, just nurse him whenever he woke up and eventually he decided to go longer and longer.  It's a nice change!!  

My babies are growing up.  It's so much fun watching their personalities blossom.  I am so proud to be their mother, and I am so very blessed to call them my babies.  Cavan is such an amazing dad and husband.  I am truly fortunate to have him by my side for the rest of my life.















No comments:

Post a Comment