Sunday, March 18, 2012

Beach and Bubbles.

Let me start off by saying that Leah is such a big girl!  She insisted on wearing underwear to bed last night, which we have tried a few times (our idea) and it never ended well.  We told Leah when she had to go potty, she had to get out of bed, and go to the bathroom, then wipe (hehe) and get back in bed.  I checked the monitor about every hour last night, and she looked nice and cozy.  Brayden woke up at 4am to nurse, so I checked on Leah since I saw her hippo light on.  When I walked in I heard:
L: Hi Momma!
Me: Hi Honey, do you have to go potty?
L: Nope, I already did.  I did it by myself Momma.

Yay!!!!!  I checked, and she did!  I told her I was going back to bed, and she said she was too.  She slept until 7:45 and didn't have a mistake at all.  We are so proud of her!!

We went to the beach twice yesterday.  The kids had so much fun.  In the morning we went with Aubrey and Aunt Cassie.  We found some sleeping jelly fish, and got to make seats in the sand.  The kids had so much fun that we decided after their naps we would go back.  We stayed for 2 hours, and wish we could have stayed longer.  They are really starting to enjoy everything about the beach.

Leah's prize for wearing undies to bed was to go to the store and pick out a toy.  We got a bubble machine, and they had so much fun this afternoon.  Leah had a bit of a rough mid morning, but she did much better this evening. Oh, we found a frog too... Leah didn't want to touch it (very unlike her Momma at that age!!) but Brayden went right for it!

Enjoy the pictures!























No comments:

Post a Comment