Tuesday, May 31, 2011

9 months.

9 months in.  9 months out.  Wow... My baby boy is officially 9 months old.  He is a crawling, eating, and laughing machine.  He has 2 teeth, and it's looking like he's getting 2 more.  He loves to splash in the pool or bath tub... seriously, like crazy!  He is never upset other than being tired or hungry.  He has gone more than 7 hours without eating the last 2 nights... hoping for a 3rd night in a row!  He is trying to pull himself up on furniture.  I can't believe it.  My baby boy... my squishy little teeny tiny baby boy is 9 months old.  I am madly in love with that little chunk.  He is wonderful... so wonderful.

The kids have had a blast these past couple of days while my Mom has been visiting.  Leah loves her Grandma.  We set up a mini water park for the kids on the deck... they played for a couple hours today already.  It was so cute.  Leah would slide down the slide and land into the pool... she was going crazy.

Leah is so in love with our kittens, Bailey and Penny.  The kittens are well adjusted now, and love the dogs.  Our outdoor only kitties have turned into indoor/outdoor... I had a feeling that might happen.. hehe.  They are very sweet.

Cavan and I actually went on a real date last night.  I have to say, it was the best date I have ever been on.  We double dated with our great friends, Bill and Jen.  We all had so much fun.  We went to the new Wonderworks.  It was crazy... I conquered my fear and did the ropes course, which was actually my favorite part of the night.   It was fun reconnecting with Cavan without the kids... we laughed so hard and really had so much fun.  I love my husband!




No comments:

Post a Comment