Saturday, October 15, 2011

Last Day

Today is the last day to let me know if you would like to be added to the list of people that can see my blog.  I am making it private.  The reason is because this blog is mainly for my kids.  I print it into books and it is like a scrapbook/journal of their lives.  I don't need random people looking into our everyday lives.  If you have been following, and would like to continue following (even if I don't personally know you, but you enjoy reading), please leave a comment with your email address.  If you would rather email me with the information my email is jcarlson424@gmail.com

This blog will go private tomorrow morning. Thank you for all the love and support.. I had no idea so many people liked reading!  I will have a fun post tomorrow with all our adventures from this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hello i would like to follow your blog privately,am fond of you blog posts(: i've been reading your blog posts since last yr.enclosed is my email add:rima_atria@yahoo.com

    Thank you!have an enjoyable day(:

    ReplyDelete