Friday, January 27, 2012

Catching up

We had such a crazy week, I thought to catch up on some of the little details...

My mom came into town on Thursday (19th) so she could be here for Leah's birthday.  Leah was so excited to see her when we picked her up from the airport.  We went out to lunch at P.F. Changs - which is always yummy, and Leah was beaming with excitement because her Grayma was here.  Leah gave my mom a hug, and my mom said, "Oh this just tickles me!!!".  Leah turned to her without missing a beat, and said, "tickle, tickle, tickle, Grayma!"  She is too cute.

After eating her birthday dessert from P.F. Changs, We went to a couple of shops near by. While at a Children's boutique, Leah was was touching everything. She was practically rearranging the store!  My mom saw this cute little portable potty chair, and I showed it to Leah.  She immediately started pulling down her pants to use the potty!  We were laughing so hard, I quickly told her it wasn't ours, and pulled her pants back up.  I am so glad she didn't use it!  It was a $30 potty, and I wasn't about to pay for something I didn't need!  It was a good laugh though!

The kids enjoyed playing with Grayma, and I enjoyed the extra help and conversation.  We watched a few movies, went to the outlet mall, and prepared for Leah's party.  We had a great time with her, and cannot wait to see her again soon.











No comments:

Post a Comment