Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Seagulls.

One advantage of living less than 5 minutes from the ocean is seeing the crazy excitement on your children's faces when they get to feed seagulls for the first time.  Now, I am not going to lie.. I may have screamed a few times. They are all cute and all until they are hovering over you, grabbing bread from your hands, and coming wayyy too close for comfort.  Leah was ducking while holding her head and screaming.. I am sure my reaction had nothing to do with how she reacted (hehe).  Brayden was walking around super confident through the mass of seagulls.  He thought it was hilarious.  Cavan was video recording the entire time while Grandpa was taking pictures.  Aunt Cassie and Aubrey were feeding the birds as well.  The best part was chasing the birds after the bread ran out.  It was fun.


















1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your look of terror in that one picture had me cracking up!!

    ReplyDelete