Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gumballs.

Leah and I went on a gumball hunt today while Brayden was napping.  I wanted to get them all picked up from our yard because when we run around barefoot and step on one, they hurt!!!  Leah thought it was great!  We counted them as we put them in the bucket and ended up with quite a few.  She really had fun doing something with me without Brayden.  I think she felt really special.

We went to the beach this morning with Aubrey and Casandra.  The girls had a blast.  Leah went into the water a little bit.. she had a very tight grip on my hand my fingers actually turned purple.. but she had fun!  Aubrey was a maniac... she just runs into the waves without flinching.  Casandra was chasing her the entire time, and did such an amazing job at making sure Aubrey didn't hurt herself!!  Leah ended up taking a nap 2 hours early because she was so tired.

I went to the farmer's market and the fresh food market today.  It was so hot out it made it a little more difficult.  Wednesdays are always so tiring yet productive.







No comments:

Post a Comment