Thursday, June 30, 2011

10 months.

In honor of Brayden being 10 months old (gasp!) today, here are my top 10 favorite things about him:

I love...

1. how I can make him laugh at any given moment, even in the middle of a meltdown.
2. how he buries his head on us while he's crawling on the floor.
3. how he smiles at everyone he meets.
4. how he dances every time he hears music.
5. how he loves me singing... even though he is the only person in the world that would ever admit to it.
6. how he always needs to hold my finger while he nurses... it's so precious.
7. his eyes.... Oh his eyes...
8. how he chases Leah around the house... she will run away, and he will crawl as fast as he can after her.
9. how he loves hanging upside down, although I don't understand why!
10. his spirit... he is going to be an amazing man someday.. I am so proud of him.

There are many many more things I love about that boy.  He is a wonderful addition to our family and I wouldn't change a thing about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment