Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

This is Cavan's 3rd Father's Day since Leah was born, but it was his first Father's Day as a Daddy of two.  He is such an amazing Daddy.  I just love watching the kids interact with him, they truly adore him.  I asked Cavan what special thing he would like to do for Father's Day... he said he wanted us to go to the beach!

We packed up what seemed like everything we owned, and loaded up the golf cart.  I couldn't believe how much fun Leah had in the waves with Daddy, Uncle Bryan, Aunt Cassie, and Aubrey.  She was laughing so hard.  It was so cute to see.

We have been very much enjoying the summer so far.  We are constantly outside.  We play outside in the pools, in our back yard, or at the beach.  It has been wonderful and so much fun!

Brayden has 3 top teeth, and working on number 4.  He has 2 bottom teeth (from a couple months ago) and on each side of those 2 teeth he has some very swollen gums.  I hope after these 3 are through, he will be done for a while.  He has been sleeping terribly, chewing on everything, and all around more crabby.  Teething bites!!!

Leah is awesome.  She is putting so many more sentences together.  I went in her room last night after I put Brayden down to say goodnight again.  She gave me hugs and kisses, and I started walking out.  She said, "Mommy, huggie please."  I smiled and said, "Mommy already gave you 2 huggies, it's night night time."  Then she said, "Mommy, huggie, one more time, please."  How could I say no?!?


We had our friends David, Paula, and Miles over last night.  Leah and Miles had so much fun together.  They had a blast jumping on her bed, playing in the balls, kicking the ball outside, and running around together.  It was so much fun watching them interact in their own little language.  She wont stop talking about Miles today. It's so cute.


















No comments:

Post a Comment