Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pool Party!

Over the weekend my amazing friend, Jen, turned 25.  She had a super awesome birthday bash at her pool.  I wasn't sure how Leah was going to do, but she far exceeded my expectations.  She had a blast.  Having her cousin, Aubrey there helped a lot.  Leah was a little reserved at first, but within minutes she was jumping in, splashing around, and kicking like Flipper.  Brayden also had a blast.  He loved splashing and giggling and really enjoyed his pool float.

By the end of the night, we were all exhausted.  We gave baths, and put the kids down.  They both fell fast asleep around 8pm, and to my surprise Brayden slept until 5am!  I couldn't believe it.  It was his first time sleeping through the night.  To my relief, he was starving!  I nursed him and he fell back to sleep until 8.  I guess the pool wore him out!  It was great.

Leah is still talking about how much fun she had at the pool.  We love Jen and Bill so much and were so excited to enjoy Jen's birthday with her.  Leah cannot wait to go swimming again.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment