Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Fun.

We've been really enjoying this summer.  This morning was a perfect day to go to the beach.  We asked Dad and Mom Carlson to come with us.  We had so much fun!  Leah wanted to be right next to me the entire time, and didn't let me go in the water either.  She would have a meltdown the second I got too far in the water or too far away from her.  So... we enjoyed collecting sea shells, digging holes, and sitting in the sand.  Everyone else had so much fun swimming.  It was great to watch!  Brayden enjoyed himself too.  He did really well considering his nap was pushed back.  He loves eating the sand and crawling everywhere.

The kids took a bath and went right down for a nap after lunch.  They slept for 3.5 hours!  It was so nice; Cavan and I actually fell asleep too.  We had watermelon for a snack and played outside in the pool.  I love summers!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment