Friday, July 8, 2011

Standing and Climbing.

My little man is growing up!  He has been pulling himself up on everything lately.  He honestly doesn't go more than a couple of minutes without standing on something.  He actually climbed onto Leah's purple chair, and onto the ottoman... all by himself!  I couldn't believe it.  He pulls himself up onto the baby gates, and tries to pull himself up in his crib.  I have a sleep sack on him at naps and night time, so it makes it a little more difficult.

He is so sweet, although he BITES!  Ohh, it is awful.  He seems all sweet and innocent then comes over to cuddle, then CHOMP.  Ouch!  He bites shoulders, legs, arms, you name it, he'll bite it.  I am already ready for this phase to pass... haha.

He has been sleeping better at night.  He went down at 6:30 last night and woke up at 9 so I nursed him.  Then he woke up at 11, but I noticed he was still really sleepy, so he fussed for less than a minute and fell back to sleep.  He actually slept until 5:30!  I couldn't believe it.  I nursed him and he fell back to sleep until 7:30.  He is doing better!  Thank goodness!!!

I had a great surprise yesterday.  My midwife that delivered Brayden at home, Nicole, came for a visit.  It was so great catching up and showing Brayden off to her.  He was so sweet and snuggling her.  He is not afraid of anyone and isn't shy like Leah was when she was little.

His hair is getting so much longer and thicker.  I still can't believe I have a blond hair, blue eyed little boy.  He is so sweet!

Leah is doing great.  She went an entire 10 days without sucking her thumb during the day, so she gets her doll house tomorrow!  I cannot wait to see her play with it.  She has been so loving lately.  She will give lots of hugs and kisses.  She even brings Brayden toys when he starts getting fussy.  She really is a good little mommy.

The past two days Leah has been complaining about "buggers".  She kept rubbing her nose, and screaming about her buggers.  I would grab a tissue and wipe her nose multiple times a day.  I never really saw anything but I know how particular she can be so I continued trying to help.  I didn't know what was going on until she came up to me last night.  I saw something black sticking out of the very tip of her right nostril.  I thought it was a nasty black bugger, but when I pulled it out it was a black hair band.  She must have crammed that thing just right so I couldn't see it, but it sure was bothering her.  Silly girl... she hasn't complained about buggers since.  haha

Leah has a favorite game... We chase her, hide, and jump out and scare her.  Really, she loves it.  She screams then says, "again, again, again."  It is exhausting, but so much fun!  I tried getting a few pictures, but she was running so fast it is out of focus, but still cute. :)

Enjoy the pictures.








No comments:

Post a Comment